Applied Tai Chi Principles to improve quality of life
Master Ding Academy is passionate about bringing the benefits of Tai Chi Chuan to any and all that are interested in gaining it’s benefits. Central to this philosophy is providing help to those in need, so that they are empowered to achieve an improvement in their quality of life.
Benefits might be as simple and profound as:
- The ability to walk with more stability
- To move around the house without the need of aid
- To meet and communicate with peers in a friendly, relaxed, neutral environment
- To be able to cope with frustrations
- To gain a little exercise with a teacher that actively listens to specific needs and alters class content respectively.
MDA has specific interests in working to improve the health of local communities. Regular classes have been run for organisations and groups such as:
- MS Society
- St John of God
- St Joseph’s School for the Visually Impaired
- Lois Bridges
- East London Housing
- Various local London Authorities
- Local Authorities Residential Homes
- Local Authorities Day Centre
- Various Community Centres
- Sheltered Housing
- Special Needs Training centres
- Age Concern
- Jewish Care
- People with learning difficulties or mental health issues
If you or your organisation is interested in funding Tai Chi classes, do contact us and we will put you in touch with a professionally trained MDA instructor.